What does “Green” mean @ Aurora GreenFest?
The new generation of ecologically and economically balanced businesses are providing eco-friendly products and services. By forging connections of knowledge and support, we are building a sustainable future together!
Seeds of the Future… Sembrando el Futuro…
- Regional sources for healthy food
- Local sources for professional services
- Renewable, decentralized sources for clean energy
- Fair trade, locally made and recyclable manufactured goods
- Social Entrepreneurship to build sustainable, eco-friendly, fair trade jobs!
- Local Agriculture and Regional Food Security Development
- Clean Energy Solutions from renewable sources for homes and businesses
- Nature & Conservation using urban organic gardening & eco-friendly landscaping, waste management & recycling solutions
- Green Transportation alternatives to combustable fossil-fuels for bikes, boats, trains, planes & automobiles!
- Locally Made Products: Art, music, jewelry, fashion, food, body care
- Healthy Homes: cleaning solutions, products, and services
- Healthy Food : Organic farms, community-supported agriculture (CSA), local food co-ops and restaurants
- Healthy People: Solutions for fitness, healthcare, nutrition, massage, body & skin care
- Healthy Businesses: LEED developers, green business educators
It’s a very exciting time in Fox Valley. Thank you for your support as we create a bright future together!