Exhibitors & Vendors
“Something Green Is Happening Here!”
Local Farmers, Food, Restaurants | Granjeros Locales
Renewable Energy Solutions | Energía Alternativa
Nature Conservation & Restoration | Exhibición de la Naturaleza
Auto & Bike Expo | Carros Ecológicos
Recycling Extravaganza | Evento de Reciclaje
Healthy Living |
Apply in 5 Steps
Need help? Contact Cynthia at #630 708 6589
1) Download, save, and complete the 2018-ExhibitorApplication
2) Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Make checks payable to “The Conservation Foundation”
Contact us for secure credit card processing options #630 708 6589
4) Mail printed application and check to:
Aurora GreenLights P.O. Box 1205 Aurora, IL 60505
5) Receive Confirmation from Festival Organizers.
Please allow 10 business days for us to process your application, thank you!
What is Local? Made in Aurora is best!
Made in Fox River Valley is fantastic!
Made less than 150 miles away will strengthen our economy!
Festival Main Attractions
Bike, Car & Truck Show – Electric Vehicles!
Kids Eco-Village – Explore & Enjoy! Actividades Para Niños!
Local Market & Trade Show – 100+ Exhibitors! Feria Comunitaria!
Recycling Extravaganza – Restore, Replace, Reuse!
What does “Green” mean @ Aurora GreenFest?
Seeds of the Future… Sembrando el Futuro…
The People of Aurora are sowing the seeds of our future together.
What are Aurora communities calling for?
- Fair trade, locally made, recyclable manufacturing
- Entrepreneurs to help build walkable, bikable, eco-friendly local jobs!
- Local sources for professional services
- Regional sources for healthy food from local farms
- Renewable decentralized sources for energy Learn more >